Copyright and Disclaimer
All material contained on the Shaftesbury Team Ministry website is covered by a disclaimer and protected by UK and international copyright laws.
Access to the website is subject to your agreement to the following:
1. The Shaftesbury Team Ministry website is designed for information purposes only.
2. Users must not reproduce, download, store in any medium, distribute, transmit or retransmit or manipulate any text except for the purposes of research or private study. Reproduction for any other purpose is not permitted without written permission which must be obtained in advance from the
Shaftesbury Team Ministry, 5 Gold Hill, Shaftesbury, Dorset.
Tel: +44 01747 853060
3. All brand names publishing activities and trade marks used on these web pages are the trade marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders.
4. The constituent bodies of the Shaftesbury Team Ministry make no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on this website or any other website to which it may be linked. The information contained in these pages is for general information only and the constituent bodies of the Shaftesbury Team Ministry shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained in this Web site.
5. You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to indemnify the constituent bodies of the Shaftesbury Team Ministry and not to hold them liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained herein.
6. English law governs all matters between us in relation to this website and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Text in this website is copyright © Shaftesbury Team Ministry
No photographs in this website may be reproduced for any purpose without prior permission which must be obtained in writing from the web master ( e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)